Data Engineer at NOZ Digital (digital division of the publishing house NOZ Medien / mh:n Medien in Germany), Tech Enthusiast and Dog Daddy.
Dennis Hendricks is an experienced Data Engineer who pursues his passion for data and technology in a variety of industries and roles. He supports companies in extracting value-added insights from complex data sets.
Currently employed at NOZ Digital in Osnabrück, he develops data pipelines and modeling to drive the digital transformation of the regional media landscape.
Previously, he worked as a product manager, e-commerce manager and inbound marketing manager, gaining valuable experience in product development, online commerce and lead generation.
He lives with his wife and dog in Essen Oldb, Germany. He is a passionate music lover who likes to explore different genres and artists - music is a source of inspiration and relaxation for him.
You can reach him on LinkedIn or Mastodon.
- SQL / Jinja SQL
- Data Vault
- ETL / Reverse ETL
- Data Pipelining
- Google Cloud
- Cloud Run
- Cloud SQL
- Cloud Functions
- Google Tag Manager (Server / Client)
- Web Analytics
- Google Looker Studio
- Google Looker ML
- Apache Superset
- Project Management
- Product Management
- Adobe CC (Photoshop, Premiere)
- Deputy team leader
- Redesign of the data warehouse on Google Cloud basis
- Change from Google Analytics to Snowplow incl. modelling of usage data (Data Vault, dbt)
- Implementation of data pipelines via Dagster, linking of different source systems with the goal of a holistic user picture
- Creation of reverse ETL pipelines to use the data in other internal systems
- Technical data protection contact in cooperation with the internal legal team
Product Manager Newsletter & Push Channels
- Product management of the editorial newsletter offering, primary strategic and technical contact
- Redefinition of the product strategy
- Development and optimisation of the push offers (web push, messanger offers) incl. personalised user approach
- Redevelopment of the existing registration process incl. interface programming to the data warehouse
- Visualisation of product data, continuous reporting to various stakeholders (management, chief editors, holding company management)
E-Commerce & Social Media Manager
- Development/expansion of the e-commerce sales area
- Development/expansion of RUF’s social media profiles incl. budget responsibility
- Content production (photo, video, audio) for relevant online channels (e.g. SoMe, website, online shops)
- Setting up data pipelines to link the existing ERP system with shop systems and advertising
- Responsibility for advertising channels (Google Ads, Amazon Advertising, Facebook Advertising) including budget responsibility
- Optimisation of online sales components (optimisation of Amazon listings, SEO for shops and website)
- Project management for the e-commerce area
Inbound Marketing Manager
- Implement sales funnels for lead generation.
- Redesign moving image strategy to increase views, organic visibility & high frequency of content production
- Revision of corporate content, incorporation of storytelling strategies
- Creation of new materials for contact generation via landing pages & social advertising
- Design & implementation of automated emailing funnels
PR & Marketing Manager
- Development and expansion of content and social media marketing with the aim of acquiring new customers and attracting employees
- Expansion and ongoing optimisation of website and landing pages (content optimisation, multivariant tests, search engine optimisation and strategy)
- Conception, production & post-production of moving image material
- Management of online marketing (campaign management, email marketing, search engine advertising, social media advertising)
- Controlling of all measures, reporting to department and management
- Controlling of PR activities, monitoring and coordination of the PR agency
- Controlling of external service providers (production of advertising material, online and print agencies)
Media Communication and Journalism
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)